An organic milk formula is the modern day concept that has changed the way parents feed their babies. Milk formula is an ultimate solution for the mothers who find it difficult to feed their baby. It offers convenience and routine flexibility through which they can manage their household chores without affecting the baby’s feeding routine, nutrition scale and portion eating. With the abundance of types of milk formulas available,the Holle Formula holds a signifance in milk formula for babies as in variants for: cow and goat milk formulas. Each formula is subdivided in different stages that make it suitable for all the infant age groups, but this formula has certain benefits as well as limitations. Check out from the article below.
Benefits of Holle formula
- It is free from artificial or synthetic ingredients like solid maize syrup, brown sugar syrup and other substitutes that can cause gastrointestinal problems like constipation and diarrhea.
- It does not contain genetically modified organisms (GMO’s) that makes it harmless and equally nutritious to that of breast milk.
- The goat milk Holle formula is enriched with nearly 35% of the calcium. The essential nutrients present in it are protein, vitamin B-12, riboflavin, potassium and phosphorus that promote the growth of body and brain. It is also a great support to your little one’s nervous system.
- The cow and goat Holle milk formulas contain lactose that sweetens the milk. If your baby is intolerant towards lactose, then the goat milk formula is recommended whose proteins are tinier and easier to digest compared to cow’s milk.
- The ingredients included satiate your baby’s tongue as well as their tummy. The milk formula contains Vitamin E which is essential for your baby’s organs, immune system, and red blood cells production. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that shields your baby’s body against free radicals.
- Holle has now added Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) to their formulas that contain Omega-3 fatty acids which are important components for your child’s brain, skin, eyes and cerebral cortex.
- The Holle formula has highly reduced the quantity of the palm oil in its 2020 version. The palm oils contain a lot of unsaturated fats which can contribute to poor absorption of calcium and cause lower bone density. The quantity has been reduced significantly, and your baby can get a good amount of nutrition.
- The goat milk Holle formula boosts the metabolism of the baby. If your baby finds it difficult to metabolize minerals like iron and copper, then this formula is suitable for your baby.
- As infants grow they require more iron. The Holle formula has increased the quantity of iron in its stage 2 and 3 formulas for the infants older than 6 months. Earlier, Holle provided 1.0 mg of iron per 100 calories, now its quantity ranges between 0.15 mg to 3.0 mg per 100 calories.
This shows how the Holle formula is highly beneficial, but it has some limitations too. Check them out before placing your order.
Limitations of Holle Milk Formula
- You might have to change the formula every 6 months to supply proper nutritions to your baby.
- If it does not suit your baby and you ask for a refund online, then it will take a lot of time. The other thing is you can only purchase it online, if you are in the US.
- It is much more expensive than other organic formula brands, because of its quality and richness in vitamins and minerals.
- It contains maltodextrin and palm oil.
This shows that the benefits outweigh the number of limitations. The Holle milk formula is quite popular across the entire USA and Europe and preferred by most of the mothers who can’t breastfeed their baby due to several possible reasons. So, if you are the one looking for the right milk formula, then Holle organic formula is the right one to choose.