Pollution is one of the prime reasons for skin problems. With poisonous gases and other effluents being disposed to air and water keeping your skin clean and free from any kind of issues has become very challenging nowadays.
Owing to this pollution, skin diseases like acne, pigmentation and even skin cancer has become very common. We cannot control the pollution but what we can do is take care of our skin properly to reduce the chances of skin problems.
One of the most common issue that most of us face is “Acne”. Here in this article we will give you some handy tips that you can use to keep your acne prone skin free for developing new acne. The worst part is the acne scar. Acne scars are very rigid and getting rid of them is very tough. You will have to go for advanced treatment methodology.
What is an acne prone skin?
This is something very technical, but for the interest of the readers, we are giving the best possible understandable definition of this term.
Acne prone skin is a blemish pronounced skin which is more susceptible to developing comedones and pimples. Normally the skin is shiny and looks white.
The reason behind this is that the sebaceous glands produce more sebum compared other skin textures.
Now the next most asked question by people worldwide is what causes acne?
To answer this, please keep in mind that there are several factors that causes acne. Out of these the primary reason is the increase in androgen levels. Due to increase in the level of androgen, the oil glands expand under the skin and hence more sebum is developed due to the enlarged gland. This in turn caused the pores of cell walls to breaks and allows the bacteria to grow.
What to do to avoid getting pimples from pooping up on my skin?
The answer to this is as simple as cleaning the face regularly. Removing excess oil, dirt, and sweat every day will help you avoid getting pimples. Apart from this, follow some of these handy tips written below:
- Try to learn your skin type. This will help you in avoiding pimples.
- Keep on hydrating the skin from time to time.
- Use mild facewash
- Avoid heavy make-up. Properly remove the make-up before going to bed.
- Avoid picking acne. This can lead to acne scars.
- Avoid exposing your skin to sunlight as much as possible. Use sunscreen if unavoidable situation comes.
The next most asked question by people is “what to eat to avoid acne”?
Here is a list of some skin friendly fruits and veggies that will help you avoid acne and if you have acne these will help you get rid of them at a faster pace.
- Yellow and Orange fruits and vegetables. Some pocket friendly options include carrots, apricots, and sweet potatoes.
- Dark green and leafy vegetables.
- Whole-wheat bread.
- Brown rice.
On an ending note, here is a list of do’s and don’ts which help you in prevention from acne. Make a note of these handy tips.
- People having dry skin must use to use mild cleansers for skin.
- Clean you skin with soap free products. Make a note that soap is not for your facial cleaning.
- People having oily skin texture can use facial cleansers having salicylic acid.
- You can use face wash containing glycolic acid and lactic acid as they help with gentle exfoliation.
- Too frequent washing of the skin should be avoided, as it will lead to a rebound in oil secretion.
- Avoid excessive use of scrub as it can damage the skin texture.
If you are looking for best skin specialist in Gurgaon the contact Garekar’s Southpoint Mall Clinic. Here you can leverage state of the art facilities.