If you are suffering from the problem of ED, you are well-aware of the fact that Kamagra is one of the popular medications used by men across the globe.
But if you are one of those who face difficulty in swallowing pill, then you must consider Kamagra oral jelly.
Yes, you heard it right!
In this post, we’ll discuss everything that you need to know about Kamagra oral jelly.
1. It comes in a multitude of flavors: One of the best things about Kamagra oral jelly is that it comes in a multitude of flavors, including mint, pineapple, strawberry, banana, orange, blackcurrant, and butterscotch, etc. if you face defaulting in consuming tablets, then you must consider oral jelly and get the similar benefits.
2. Highly safe and effective: another thing you need to know is that it contains Sildenafil Citrate as an active ingredient, which is already approved by FDA (Food and Drug Administration). But before you consume the medication, you must consult your doctor to know the right dosage.
3. Faster Absorption: Unlike all other ED medication, the rate of absorption of Kamagra oral jelly is faster than all other ED medications. It is quickly absorbed through the mucous membrane due to the gel formulation of Kamagra oral jelly. Within 15 minutes of consuming the medication, you might start experiencing the effects of the medications.
4. Easy to swallow: Kamagra oral jelly can be an excellent solution if you are one of those people who experience difficulty swallowing hard tablets. You can easily consume it through a spoon or directly by emptying the packet contents in your mouth.
How to Drink and Take Kamagra?
The most interesting thing about the medication is that it can be taken orally by two means. Also, it can be squeezed directly into the mouth directly and dissolve without any difficulty.
It is advisable to consume the medication on an empty stomach. Also, it is important for you to avoid consuming alcohol as doing so will minimize the effectiveness of the medication.
And the best part is that Kamagra Jelly does not have an aftertaste.
How Does the Jelly work?
There’s no arguing with the fact that Kamagra oral jelly can certainly help a man to get a stronger erection for a longer period of time. But you must not forget the fact that the medication doesn’t incite sexual desire, it just gives you an erection only when you are sexually aroused.
You must consider the following aspects if you are considering taking the supplement,:
- It is advisable to consume Kamagra Jelly under your doctor’s guidance.
- Before consuming the supplement, you must avoid eating heavy or greasy meals.
- Make sure you consume the medication at least before 30 minutes before sex.
- If you want to make the most out of the medication, make sure you consume it on an empty stomach. The drug is going to last for 4 to 6 hours.
- Make sure you consume the drug with a glass of water.
- Make sure you avoid consuming alcohol as it is likely to reduce the effectiveness of the medication.
Kamagra Jelly, as could you see, is one of the best ways to treat ED in men. If you are the kind of an individual who experiences difficulty in swallowing tablets, then Jelly could be the best alternative.
Due to the presence of the same active ingredient called Sildenafil citrate Kamagra oral jelly and tablets both provide the same results. These medications are safe to use for most people. However, if you take it inappropriately, you can develop certain side effects.
Kamagra oral jelly is available in a single strength of 100mg Sildenafil citrate and is only recommended for men having moderate or severe erectile dysfunction. Consult your doctor before buying this medication as there are several things that need to be taken into consideration to ensure if it is suitable for you.
If you are 65 years or older or are having a chronic disease such as high blood pressure, diabetes, heart problems, or kidney disease, be cautious while taking the medication as it may interact with your medical condition or the medicines you might be taking. Kamagra oral jelly is prescribed only for men over the age of 18 years; women and small children shouldn’t use this drug.